Waiting for today...: My Own Worst Enemy...

"Research has shown that such people are overrepresented among cases of fals...

"Research has shown that such people are overrepresented among cases of false confession because the conditions of their illness - such as proneness t... - Nyawela Gianna - Google+

Friday, January 3

My Own Worst Enemy...


“Its bad when you annoy yourself… Don't wanna be my friend no more,
I wanna be somebody else.”

Don't Let Me Get Me by P!nk



My own worst enemy is, me.  I’m filled with negative thoughts although I try to give the impression that I find the best out of every situation.  I’ve become a nuisance to my potential to have an extraordinary life…  Why am I sabotaging myself?






Ever since I moved back to the states as a school age child music has played a huge role in my life. In the late eighties, Michael Jackson, Madonna, the hair bands and hip hop grabbed my attention as my home in the islands did not have cable television.   Music helped me through that transition, from elementary school to high school, from college to the working world. You name it music has helped me cope through it.  When the world seems to be crumbling down around me, music helps me to escape.