Waiting for today...: the Way, Ahead

"In plain English, stress early in life makes us more vulnerable to stress la...

"In plain English, stress early in life makes us more vulnerable to stress later in life. The evidence for this can be seen in multiple physiological an... - Nyawela Gianna - Google+

Saturday, May 3

the Way, Ahead


image from: imgur.com, uploaded by user zimgodo


I’m reaching the end of my timeline to have my home C.H.A.O.S. free: three more days including today. There is much more to do.  But so much has been done: the laundry, my room, the living room.  The kitchen and the bathroom are still clean and tidy.  Three more days and I will be clutter free; home and mind.  With all that the Lord allowed me to accomplish over the past week, I am feeling more and more balanced.  More... at peace.  More prepared, to take on the challenges that are ahead of me.

related: C.H.A.O.S., Taming the Chaos