Waiting for today...: Thursday the 12th: Time

"In plain English, stress early in life makes us more vulnerable to stress la...

"In plain English, stress early in life makes us more vulnerable to stress later in life. The evidence for this can be seen in multiple physiological an... - Nyawela Gianna - Google+

Thursday, June 12

Thursday the 12th: Time

 
image found at I Can Has Cheezburger?


Although I have more time off,
I haven’t quite set aside enough time each of those days to write.
I also have to incorporate time to prepare for my Case Manager Certification, oy…
My days off over the past week or so have been filled with both joy and sorrow:
joy spending extra time with my brothers and sisters in Christ
sorrow nursing my sick kitty.
I have been reading about myself though… very interesting.