Waiting for today...: Spinning My Wheels...

"In plain English, stress early in life makes us more vulnerable to stress la...

"In plain English, stress early in life makes us more vulnerable to stress later in life. The evidence for this can be seen in multiple physiological an... - Nyawela Gianna - Google+

Friday, August 1

Spinning My Wheels...



The Main Library at Hemming Plaza in Jacksonville FL…


What are the differences between a discombobulated week and a plain ol' busy week? Purposefulness would top the list if I needed to rank them.  The similarities?  Disorder.  Is it possible that purpose and disorder co-exists?  Sometimes... I guess.  I do believe there is always a reason for confusion.  No matter the answer, I've had to make a tough decision…  to keep the disorder from causing further conflict.


As a child, I remember being fascinated by everything around me.  I took to drawing early, trying to capture those things.  My earliest remembrance of this fascination is from elementary school.  Instead of paying attention in class, I went about trying to recreate a design I saw on a hand-woven bag.  My creativity has waxed and waned since then.  As I grew up and became aware of cameras, my interest shifted from drawings to photos.  It never evolved beyond pointing and shooting however.  And just as I lost my passion for drawing and “less than amateur” photography, I lose my desire to write from time to time.  I am almost certain it is related to my instability.  So on days like this, when I’m speechless and lacking or time simply eludes me, I’ll share instead one of my photos in hopes to somehow keep my diminished creative flow from dying altogether.