Waiting for today...: Friday the 13th: A Slow Start...

"Research has shown that such people are overrepresented among cases of fals...

"Research has shown that such people are overrepresented among cases of false confession because the conditions of their illness - such as proneness t... - Nyawela Gianna - Google+

Friday, February 20

Friday the 13th: A Slow Start...



The Port Lucaya Marketplace in Freeport Bahamas



Seven days off in the last nine… the Lord knew I needed it.  I took the liberty to not do too much.  I cleaned the kitchen a bit.  I took the trash out.  Did some laundry.  After a dental procedure last Friday, I didn’t feel like doing much anyway.  I was uncomfortable from the pain and swelling and weak from lack of nutritionally dense meals.

Felt better yesterday and much better today.
After a bumpy start this year, I determined to have a great year.  Consistent self-care is still losing the battle to my busy mind.  I believe it will continue to lose until I get back to some sort of baseline.  While my enthusiasm to live a fuller life is with me.  But  it has also been flirting with procrastination.  
As the week comes to a close, I wonder if this week would’ve been more productive if it hadn’t been for Friday.  
I can’t say.  I’ve just got to look ahead.